Volunteer Opportunities with Election Protection - Educate. Empower. Protect.
Election Protection – led by the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law – is the nation’s largest non-partisan voter protection coalition. Through the 866-OUR-VOTE hotline and a legal field program, Election Protection helps ensure eligible voters are able to participate in our democracy while collecting data for meaningful reform so that our elections are free, fair, and accessible.
Through Election Protection, legal volunteers can volunteer in the following ways:
- Hotline Volunteer: Answer voters’ questions and respond to issues though the 866-OUR-VOTE hotline (training provided)
- Legal Field Volunteer: Respond to and monitor voting problems at the polls in targeted locations as they arise (training provided)
If you are a lawyer, law student or legal professional, please click on one of the volunteer opportunites below in red:
- North Carolina Field Program
- Northern California Field Program
- Washington, DC Hotline – now through November 4th or November 5-8
- CLICK HERE - For ALL other field and hotline volunteer locations - Please note because of the large amount of shifts across the country the search may take up to 10-15 seconds. Please search for opportunities by LOCATION ONLY which includes within XX miles and postal code as REQUIRED fields.
If you are not a lawyer, law student or legal professional, you can still volunteer with Election Protection. Click here for more information.